August 4 2012
Filed Under: Uncategorized
It’s one of the most important shopping lists EVER.
For first time moms, it’s a sea of “must-haves” and too many options. The key is to find what works for you and baby. Our advice, choose things that borrow from your personal style, and will help you get through your everyday. Carla Pires Correia, an expectant mom, offers up her must-have baby short list:
1) My Baby Book: A Keepsake Journal for Baby’s First Year: I currently have the ‘My Belly Book’ for my pregnancy and love it! These books are a great way to document this wonderful time in our lives. I am not good at journaling, so I love that this book asks questions and keeps it simple.
2) PoBa Bibdana: We recently met up with some friends who swear by these! They have a little drooler on their hands and these are the only bibs that keep him dry. Bonus, they are such a cute accessory. I like that our baby will be dry and stylish.
3) Sophie Giraffe: I love this little toy which is also a teether that squeaks and is nice and soft. I also love that it’s a classic that looks the exact same way as when it first came out 50 years ago. And her name is Sophie, so cute!
4) Keekaroo Wooden High Chair: We wanted just a simple, wooden high chair. This is a modern take on an old classic and it matches our table and chairs. I can’t wait to share meals with our little pumpkin, I love feeding babies!
5) Britax B-Agile Travel System: I love this stroller and car seat combo. It’s light weight and can be opened and closed with one hand. It seems like it will be easy to handle and I like that I can just pop the car seat right into the stroller and go.
6) Boon Grass Drying Rack: We love bright colors and this fits in perfectly with our house. It looks cool and we can use it to dry the baby’s bottles. It’s also easy to keep clean which is essential.
Carla and Seth are expecting their first baby in November.